PLP Re-Invest in Australian Manufacturing
Preformed Line Products have recently purchased two new production machines, The Injection Moulding Machine and Plastic Extrusion Line.
This new investment costing over a quarter of a million dollars will increase and improve manufacturing capabilities at the Sydney Manufacturing facility.
The new Injection moulding machine has a larger capacity and an easier and faster set up time. This 210-ton Injection Moulding machine has a great capacity with easier and faster set up time to produce larger products and replaces an older 50 ton machine.
The machine is fully computerised which allows for a more efficient and trouble free production. It has an increased throughput for manufacturing and can produce a larger range of products with a wider variety of profiles.
These investments are part of PLP’s overall commitment to retain a strong manufacturing and expertise base within Australia.
- 13 March 2013330kV Disconnector Achieves Mile Stone 3000 Operations
- 5 February 2013New office in Vietnam
- 1 February 2013Michaud Group presents PLP with an Achievement Trophy
- 24 January 2013Safety Service Disconnector
- 18 September 2012BlueSky Energy will be trading as PLP Solar
- 29 August 2012New solar panels in PLP's car park
- 4 July 2012PLP Partners with Tavrida Switchgear and Protection.
- 13 June 2012PLP Australia Powered by Solar!
- 5 June 2012Introducing Malcolm Stewart New Managing Director of PLP Australia
- 1 February 2012AEM Acquisition Announcement
- 6 December 2011PLP Christmas Shutdown
- 3 December 2011Preformed App - Updated
- 1 December 20112012 Substation Catalogue
- 1 September 2011World's Highest Voltage Class Transformers
- 28 June 2011PLP Develops Free App -The First in its Industry
- 1 April 2011Utility Develops Under Hung Busbar Concept As Step Toward New Substation Design
- 25 March 2011PLP Now A Member of The Asia Pacific Utilities Group (APUG)
- 8 March 2011Preformed Line Products - The Making of A Network
- 1 December 20102011 Insulator Catalogue Launch
- 18 May 2010PLP ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ELECTROPAR LIMITED
- 1 March 20102010 Communications Catalogue Launch
- 23 December 2009Preformed Line Products Announces Completion of Its Acquisition of The Dulmison Business
- 1 December 2009PLP FibreformX Cross Arms Ready for Field Trial
- 5 September 2009Energy 21C - 2009 AMDTs Launch
- 4 September 20092009 Transmission Catalogue Launch
- 2 July 20092009 Distribution Catalogue Launched!
- 2 March 2009PLP Launches Amorphous Metal Distribution Transformers in Australia
- 9 February 2009PLP’s New Substation Catalogue Launches 09”
- 16 November 2008PLP - A Major Supplier of Busbar Systems to the Australian Market
- 18 August 2008Bluesky Energy Exhibits it's Solar Products
- 5 June 2008PLP enters the Renewable Energy Market
- 24 April 2008Agro Trend Field Day 2008
- 12 November 2007Chicago Nights Cabaret
- 27 September 2007Complimentary VORTX Placement Schedule
- 24 September 2007Major Supplier of Busbar Systems to Australian Market
- 10 August 2007PLP Corona Analysis Service
- 23 April 2007Preformed Line Products acquires Belos S.A.
- 30 July 2005Turning the First Soil
- 20 July 2005SSD Field Trial
- 6 July 2005Safety Service Disconnector
- 5 July 2005Energy Australia Recognition
- 1 July 2005PLP wins Aurora Supplier of the Year
- 29 July 2004PLP Embraces Accelerated Product Development
- 19 July 2004Turnkey Substation Anchors
- 6 July 2004Fibre to the Home
- 4 July 2004PLP's New Operation in Asia
- 21 October 2002Dedicated Queensland Sales Office in Brisbane
- 10 October 2002PLP Wins Export Award AEEMA
- 7 September 2002Country Energy says Thanks
- 3 September 2002PLP Awarded for Excellence
- 23 August 2002PLP Celebrates 40 Years
- 7 August 2002Mobile Training with PLP
- 26 December 2001PLP-100% Australian
- 25 December 2001D2001 Exhibition
- 20 August 2001PLP Re-Invest in Australian Manufacturing
- 15 August 2001Molong Substation
- 4 August 2001PLP-a growing success in Asia
- 25 November 1999New Product - Coyote Runt fibre optic closure
- 18 November 1999PLP's KGK Lasco drop forge hammer
- 12 November 1999Advance Energy and PLP
- 6 July 1999Pro-Engineer Proves its worth
- 2 July 1999New Product- ABC Service Terminations
- 1 July 1999PLP Enters the Data Communications Market