New Product - Coyote Runt fibre optic closure
The latest and smallest addition to the Coyote© family of fibre optic closures is just what you need for your fibre distribution networks.
At 374.70mm long, 215.90mm wide and 72.20mm high, the Coyote© Runt closure will easily fit into most pedestals and pits. The rugged design of this closure allows it to be used in all environments; aerial, underground and directly buried.
There are three molded-in cable ports, with the centre being larger to accept standard Coyote© End Plate Grommets (optional). Grommets are available to accept two or three small diameter node or drop cables.
The versatile fibre management system is moulded into the bottom shell half and provides separate areas for routing and protecting the buffer tubes from loose cables or bare fibres from unitube type cables. These unique features make it easy and convenient to handle splicing of loose tube and unitube cables in the same closure. In addition, space is provided for 'expressing' buffer tubes or bare fibres in mid-sheath node or drop applications.
The individual 12-count Splice Tray Kits used in the Coyote© Runt Closure are compatible with the Coyote© Pup Closure to allow for future upgrading to a Coyote© Pup Closure or even to a 6" or 8.5" Coyote© Closure. This upward compatibility between closures in the Coyote© family is unique in the industry.
The Coyote© Runt Closure is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 procedures to assure quality and is backed by the experience and field support that Preformed Line Products has been noted for in fibre optic closures for over twenty years.
Ask about our FLX-Pack System which allows you to create a 'personalised' kit containing the Coyote© Runt Closure and the accessories you need for specific applications.
- 13 March 2013330kV Disconnector Achieves Mile Stone 3000 Operations
- 5 February 2013New office in Vietnam
- 1 February 2013Michaud Group presents PLP with an Achievement Trophy
- 24 January 2013Safety Service Disconnector
- 18 September 2012BlueSky Energy will be trading as PLP Solar
- 29 August 2012New solar panels in PLP's car park
- 4 July 2012PLP Partners with Tavrida Switchgear and Protection.
- 13 June 2012PLP Australia Powered by Solar!
- 5 June 2012Introducing Malcolm Stewart New Managing Director of PLP Australia
- 1 February 2012AEM Acquisition Announcement
- 6 December 2011PLP Christmas Shutdown
- 3 December 2011Preformed App - Updated
- 1 December 20112012 Substation Catalogue
- 1 September 2011World's Highest Voltage Class Transformers
- 28 June 2011PLP Develops Free App -The First in its Industry
- 1 April 2011Utility Develops Under Hung Busbar Concept As Step Toward New Substation Design
- 25 March 2011PLP Now A Member of The Asia Pacific Utilities Group (APUG)
- 8 March 2011Preformed Line Products - The Making of A Network
- 1 December 20102011 Insulator Catalogue Launch
- 18 May 2010PLP ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ELECTROPAR LIMITED
- 1 March 20102010 Communications Catalogue Launch
- 23 December 2009Preformed Line Products Announces Completion of Its Acquisition of The Dulmison Business
- 1 December 2009PLP FibreformX Cross Arms Ready for Field Trial
- 5 September 2009Energy 21C - 2009 AMDTs Launch
- 4 September 20092009 Transmission Catalogue Launch
- 2 July 20092009 Distribution Catalogue Launched!
- 2 March 2009PLP Launches Amorphous Metal Distribution Transformers in Australia
- 9 February 2009PLP’s New Substation Catalogue Launches 09”
- 16 November 2008PLP - A Major Supplier of Busbar Systems to the Australian Market
- 18 August 2008Bluesky Energy Exhibits it's Solar Products
- 5 June 2008PLP enters the Renewable Energy Market
- 24 April 2008Agro Trend Field Day 2008
- 12 November 2007Chicago Nights Cabaret
- 27 September 2007Complimentary VORTX Placement Schedule
- 24 September 2007Major Supplier of Busbar Systems to Australian Market
- 10 August 2007PLP Corona Analysis Service
- 23 April 2007Preformed Line Products acquires Belos S.A.
- 30 July 2005Turning the First Soil
- 20 July 2005SSD Field Trial
- 6 July 2005Safety Service Disconnector
- 5 July 2005Energy Australia Recognition
- 1 July 2005PLP wins Aurora Supplier of the Year
- 29 July 2004PLP Embraces Accelerated Product Development
- 19 July 2004Turnkey Substation Anchors
- 6 July 2004Fibre to the Home
- 4 July 2004PLP's New Operation in Asia
- 21 October 2002Dedicated Queensland Sales Office in Brisbane
- 10 October 2002PLP Wins Export Award AEEMA
- 7 September 2002Country Energy says Thanks
- 3 September 2002PLP Awarded for Excellence
- 23 August 2002PLP Celebrates 40 Years
- 7 August 2002Mobile Training with PLP
- 26 December 2001PLP-100% Australian
- 25 December 2001D2001 Exhibition
- 20 August 2001PLP Re-Invest in Australian Manufacturing
- 15 August 2001Molong Substation
- 4 August 2001PLP-a growing success in Asia
- 25 November 1999New Product - Coyote Runt fibre optic closure
- 18 November 1999PLP's KGK Lasco drop forge hammer
- 12 November 1999Advance Energy and PLP
- 6 July 1999Pro-Engineer Proves its worth
- 2 July 1999New Product- ABC Service Terminations
- 1 July 1999PLP Enters the Data Communications Market